Summary of Qualifications
Twenty years of Photoshop experience. Extensive pre-press digital imaging and
retouching experience.This includes execution of hundreds of pages of fashion,
editorial, food, travel and products. Magazines include: Woman’s World,
First for Woman, Soap opera Digest, Soaps-in-Depth, and specials.
Twelve plus years of graphic design experience, specializing in trade-publishing,
logo design and advertising.
Koons Studio, New York City 2006 – 2017
• Improving methods to create amore efficient work environment.
• Ability to work competently in all departments.
• Painting photo-realistically on large scale canvas.
• Mix photo accurate oil paints for artwork
Bauer Publishing, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 1997 – 2003
• Assemble layouts using Photoshop.
• Correct color for high-resolution scanning in CMYK colorspace.
• Digitally manipulate photos to achieve high-impact results.
• Report directly to executives, ensuring accurate and appropriate designs.
Woman’s World Weekly, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 1990 –1997
• Designed and created layout of travel and celebrity features.
• Formulated and troubleshoot original concepts and layouts.
• Responsible for selecting visuals and elements to enhance page content.
• Oversaw creation and updating of standard logos and templates, increasing
• Excel in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Contemporary Realist Fine Artist
• Paintings are created using a photoshop composite of multiple
images to create the illusion of a singular seamless image.
• Photographer and director of photoshoots, directing models and photgraphing
• BA Degree – Fine Art and Graphic Design
School of Visual Arts, New York NY
• Photoshop, Capture One, In Design, Light-room, Bridge, Perfect Resize,
and Quark Express